|Mediamonkey, one of the best song archive managers, has finaly released the release candidate 4 of version 2.2
It now has a whole bunch of new option, like portable player export, and the design has been refreshed a little.
Other fixes are:
- Added support for ape 3.99 playback & associated tags
- Switched default output plug-in to DirectSound output instead of Wave output
- Fixed regression: VCD track tags aren't updated
- Fixed genres looked up via Freedb aren't saved if they don't exist in the library
- Fixed in some cases, wma genres and track #'s aren't read correctly
- Fixed audio tracks from the VCD are uploaded unnecessarily upon portable device synchronization
- Fixed CD Burning fails silently if insufficient free space exists
- Fixed tracklist fails to refresh on node deletion
Mediamonkey supports all the most popular sound formats like mp3, ogg, wma, wave, acc, ...
It's a nice solution for those with enormous song archives like most of us have
Check the official website for more info
Download Mediamonkey 2.2 RC4