Renoise was updated to 1.5.2.
The new release is as usual available at
http://www.renoise.com/download.php (unregistered users)
http://backstage.renoise.com (registered users)
- Changed MIDI Program Change behaviour:
When modifying parameters of a MIDI instrument, Renoise
will no longer resend program changes to all the other MIDI
instruments, but only to the altered one.
- OS X: Improved VST window handling: VST editor windows
should now require less CPU - various drawing / resize
incompatibilities were fixed
- Windows: Fixed possible random crashes when deleting a
VST or native DSP device by clicking on the small "X"
button in the DSP device.
- OS X: Fixed start-up problems, if Reoise was installed on a
case sensitive file system. m
- OS X: Fixed broken Apple menu in OSX 10.4.3 and higher
- Fixed wrong import of 32 bit float AIFC and 24 bit files
- Fixed broken Impulse Tracker import - songs with compressed
samples should load correctly now
- Fixed initialization problems with the Korg-M1 VSTi
- Fixed distorted Audio output with the Normad Phaser VST
- Fixed incorrectly bypassed *VSTiAutomationDevices: Parameter
changes were sent to the VSTi even when the device was